“In the U.S., a half million free books will be handed out in towns and cities across America all on one day — April 23, 2013 — by enlisting 25,000 volunteer book lovers to help promote reading by going into their communities and personally handing out specially printed copies to light or non-readers and to those without the means or access to printed books.”
I’d really love to participate in this next year!
Doing this tonight!
Why librarians are awesome!
- paradiselostthenfound likes this
- thingspeopleasklibrarians likes this
- loungeofthelost reblogged this from cloudunbound
- cloudunbound reblogged this from librarylinknj and added:
- theuncensoredbookaneer reblogged this from healthscireflib
- theuncensoredbookaneer likes this
- penguinlibrary reblogged this from librarylinknj
- darienlibrary likes this
- willywaldo reblogged this from healthscireflib and added:
- papercutzgraphicnovels reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- willywaldo likes this
- gourdblossom reblogged this from themugglelibrarian
- schoollibraryjournal reblogged this from wordylibrarian
- text-block reblogged this from healthscireflib and added:
- healthscireflib reblogged this from themugglelibrarian and added:
- wordylibrarian reblogged this from themugglelibrarian
- lollikethebuffalo reblogged this from themugglelibrarian
- peroxidebubbles likes this
- themugglelibrarian posted this